Monday, November 24, 2014

Some time with Dragon Age: Inquisition

About 5 hours of so in the game so far...


AND I LOVE IT!!!! GAHHHHH I MUST PLAY RIGHT NOW!!11!!..1

But seriously though...this game is fantastic! I just want to let you guys know this isn't a review or anything (since I barley scratched the surface with only 5 hours..) and with a game such as this 5 hours is seriously a very short period of time. It took me, personally, 2 hours until I even saw the title of the game appear because I was so invested in the beautifully crafted prologue! Before I started I made sure to brush up on some of the games' lore to really be as fully invested as possible. The game has been getting quite a bit of attention and quite a bit of fan stuff already!

There is already songs dedicated to the game (where the gif is from, a Lindsey Stirling video) and people are already telling grand tales of their adventures of the game! It is to be estimated that the game will take a minimum of 90 hours to complete (so knowing me that would equal to about 300 hours or so) and is jam packed full of content, quests, drama and mythological battles. If your a new comer to the series that is completly fine! So far they have done a good job of intorducing material to new comers but I would reccomend brushing up on its lore (there is quite a bit but again the article I posted will help a lot) and again I cannot stress just how much I am loving this game!..seriously what I am I still doing here?


I'll let you guys head out now and pick it up and I will give my full review when I have put some seriously time into it..and with that..I'm just gunna..go ahead and..ehhehmm...*boots up the game* I'll see you guys later I swear! =D





No comments:

Post a Comment