Monday, November 17, 2014

Dragon Age Inquisition: Lead Them or Fall

Hey everyone so Dragon Age Inquisition is coming out soon and I am reallllly looking forward to it! I have played the first one about 3 times though with putting in about 200ish hours in (actually it's my most played game on Steam which tells something for sure...) and I am really looking forward to the third iteration. Now I never have actually played to second one, due to really being restricted to one city and overall not having quote the plot strength as the first one, but I am truly excited for the third iteration.
 So before the game came out I beta tested the Dragon Age Keep (which is now fully available for the public) and is something to really give a shot at. So what the Keep is, is a way to create a world state for the games that can be carried over to the new game. So what this would mean for you is that in the Keep you can go through each of the major decisions and consequences of the two previous games and thier DLC to bring over those choices into the third game. As an example lets say you had Allistair, a fan favorite of the first game become king, he would still be king in the third one affecting gameplay, while to counter that let's say a different play though he died, and in doing so there would be a different ruler of Ferelden (the setting nation of the first game). The game comes out tomorrow (sadly I won't be able to pick it up launch so my review/thoughts of it will be a bit later) and I fully believe it to be a huge hit for this year in gaming! If you guys pick it up at launch please leave some comments and let me know of your thoughts of the game and if you imported a world state from the Keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment