Sunday, November 23, 2014

Anime: What are you currently watching?

Baka to Test


So right now for me I would say my main anime I have been watching is Baka to Test, a fun, energetic, silly comedy with some moe themes (cute) and is a slice of life. This show is actually quite a bit of fun and offers some pretty interesting situations due to the main character, Akihisa Yoshii, being the "baka" (idiot in Japanese). The show is fun and light hearted and really does a good job of getting some good laughs each episode! Now I know this is not the most "manly" of shows (and honestly who cares) but I love it. This show is a good example of how Japanese culture really breaks the mold of gender sterotypes and shows equal portail of both men and women as well as hetero and homosexual relationships.

So I so with that, if your in the mood for something a little different, quirky, strange and just a fun show all around I would highly recommenced it!



Oh! Here is the first episode in Japanese =)

No comments:

Post a Comment