Friday, October 3, 2014

Shadow of Mordor: Sleeper hit?!

So I have been looking forward to Shadow of Mordor for a while now, but I never really knew to much about it. I knew about the interesting Nemesis system, but other than that not a whole lot. As time came closer and closer to it's launch..which was on Tuesday, 09/30, there were more and more updates and reviews on the game. As I was looking up some more info I begun to see that Shadow of Mordor was actually getting really good reviews , 9/10's on average. I was so happy to see that something of a sleeper was becoming such a huge hit! I also couldn't believe that being a third party game based on an existing franchise (which in terms of games usually never bods well...) was getting great responses across the board! I actually put a preorder in ( the night before its launch to get the preorder bonuses) and decided I was going to spend my extra free time on weekends really delving into it.

So with that I have decided I am going to do my own personal review on the next post of Shadow of Mordor and I'll let you guys know what I'm thinking about the game! Now I won't have a massive amount of time so I'll do some updates if need be (such as updates released that would be ground breaking that might alter the score of a game).




No comments:

Post a Comment